This article is an amalgamation of information from my own personal journey and from an article I read on the Center for Creative Consciousness by Jonette Crowley.
- The Urge/The Call: This is where you come to understand there is more happening out there then meets the eye. Sometimes it is triggered by a crisis or stress but it is a moment you begin to question everything around you. “Who am I” is an urge you are compelled to explore.
- Research: You begin doing research doubting what you have been taught. Time is put in to collecting information, reading, analyzing and developing questions. New ideas and beliefs are introduced in regards to the Political, Educational, Financial/Economic, Health Care and Religious systems we have here on Earth. This can be unsettling to others close to you as they begin to hear about your theories.
- The Mirror: This step can be broken down into 2 different areas as you search yourself for answers. Mentally and Emotionally. Mentally you become disillusioned by the world and others who may not choose to question their world but desire the status Quo. You find yourself pulling away from family & friends feeling lonely and isolated at times. This is a time to get rid of limited thoughts and negative belief patterns. An example of a limited thought would be, when you put God in a box and surround him by religious dogma that says only priests can pray for you. You alone can have a personal relationship with God, without anyone else’s permission. Go ahead ask him for help! As for negative beliefs, you are the creator of your own life. You are a divine, sovereign being, anything less is not in your best interest. Do not let fear, control or manipulation from anyone interfere with the decisions you make that benefit you and your family. My saying has always been, Positive mind = Positive thoughts = Positive Life! What we think, we become, so think great things about yourself. Self care activities at this time would include meditation, journaling, connecting with nature, connecting with other realms for guidance (Angelic, spirit guides, ancestors…), listening to music. Be truthful with yourself as you insert space to be with your thoughts. Emotionally you begin the “Dark night of the Soul” also known as “Shadow work” where you emotionally purge all that does not resonate with you. Past traumas surface to be looked at, acknowledged and let go. This is a time where the sense of self and Ego are at odds. Ultimately the Ego must surrender! Physical symptoms may appear during this process. Let it go – Let it flow! Healing follows. Be active with self care like exercise, yoga, walking in nature, Breatharian works and creative hobbies. This is the time where you need to surrender in order to move forward in your awakening process.
- New Beliefs: Based on all your research and questioning you develop new beliefs or strengthen those that resonate with you. You try to reorganize your life by seeking confirmation that you are on the right path. You begin to understand your connection to others and you seek spiritual alignment. A balance between your mind/body/spirit emerges. Energy, vibration and frequency begin to show up as synchronicities, coincidences and manifestations. You begin to open up to the possibility that the universe hears and is responding to you.
- Perceptual Shift: Self acceptance and self love increases as you realize you are not alone. Connecting with others of like-mindedness helps to ground you. Your faith is ever increasing and your fear is almost non-existent. You now realize that no one person has all the answers, you just have to find those that work for you! You begin to have a more Universal view of life with cosmic connections.
- Self Realization: Reference is inward not outward. You have all the answers you seek. You know you are divinely made and that you are the creator of your life. As you step into your role, mission or purpose, you are allowing the flow of life to guide you. Acting with compassion, forgiveness and unconditional love are the three most important parts of your continued spiritual evolution.
As you work through these steps of awakening there is always “THE QUANTUM STILL POINT”. This is an inward place at the center of your being where you can move towards at any time. A grounding center. It is your home, your sanctuary.
7. Awakening: You are here when you feel you are in the process of spiritual enlightenment. You believe you are a multidimensional person, with a consciousness that is ever expanding. Your desire is to serve others and heal the world. You are awakened to the world around you and still seek peace and unity for Humanity! You know who you are and you desire all life move forward in a positive way.