This article is an amalgamation of information from my own personal journey and from an article I read on the Center for Creative Consciousness by Jonette Crowley.
- The Urge/The Call: This is where you come to understand there is more happening out there then meets the eye. Sometimes it is triggered by a crisis or stress but it is a moment you begin to question everything around you. “Who am I” is an urge you are compelled to explore.
- Research: You begin doing research doubting what you have been taught. Time is put in to collecting information, reading, analyzing and developing questions. New ideas and beliefs are introduced in regards to the Political, Educational, Financial/Economic, Health Care and Religious systems we have here on Earth. This can be unsettling to others close to you as they begin to hear about your theories.
- The Mirror: This step can be broken down into 2 different areas as you search yourself for answers. Mentally and Emotionally. Mentally you become disillusioned by the world and others who may not choose to question their world but desire the status Quo. You find yourself pulling away from family & friends feeling lonely and isolated at times. This is a time to get rid of limited thoughts and negative belief patterns. An example of a limited thought would be, when you put God in a box and surround him by religious dogma that says only priests can pray for you. You alone can have a personal relationship with God, without anyone else’s permission. Go ahead ask him for help! As for negative beliefs, you are the creator of your own life. You are a divine, sovereign being, anything less is not in your best interest. Do not let fear, control or manipulation from anyone interfere with the decisions you make that benefit you and your family. My saying has always been, Positive mind = Positive thoughts = Positive Life! What we think, we become, so think great things about yourself. Self care activities at this time would include meditation, journaling, connecting with nature, connecting with other realms for guidance (Angelic, spirit guides, ancestors…), listening to music. Be truthful with yourself as you insert space to be with your thoughts. Emotionally you begin the “Dark night of the Soul” also known as “Shadow work” where you emotionally purge all that does not resonate with you. Past traumas surface to be looked at, acknowledged and let go. This is a time where the sense of self and Ego are at odds. Ultimately the Ego must surrender! Physical symptoms may appear during this process. Let it go – Let it flow! Healing follows. Be active with self care like exercise, yoga, walking in nature, Breatharian works and creative hobbies. This is the time where you need to surrender in order to move forward in your awakening process.
- New Beliefs: Based on all your research and questioning you develop new beliefs or strengthen those that resonate with you. You try to reorganize your life by seeking confirmation that you are on the right path. You begin to understand your connection to others and you seek spiritual alignment. A balance between your mind/body/spirit emerges. Energy, vibration and frequency begin to show up as synchronicities, coincidences and manifestations. You begin to open up to the possibility that the universe hears and is responding to you.
- Perceptual Shift: Self acceptance and self love increases as you realize you are not alone. Connecting with others of like-mindedness helps to ground you. Your faith is ever increasing and your fear is almost non-existent. You now realize that no one person has all the answers, you just have to find those that work for you! You begin to have a more Universal view of life with cosmic connections.
- Self Realization: Reference is inward not outward. You have all the answers you seek. You know you are divinely made and that you are the creator of your life. As you step into your role, mission or purpose, you are allowing the flow of life to guide you. Acting with compassion, forgiveness and unconditional love are the three most important parts of your continued spiritual evolution.
As you work through these steps of awakening there is always “THE QUANTUM STILL POINT”. This is an inward place at the center of your being where you can move towards at any time. A grounding center. It is your home, your sanctuary.
7. Awakening: You are here when you feel you are in the process of spiritual enlightenment. You believe you are a multidimensional person, with a consciousness that is ever expanding. Your desire is to serve others and heal the world. You are awakened to the world around you and still seek peace and unity for Humanity! You know who you are and you desire all life move forward in a positive way.
It is not by chance that leaves turn into the most vibrant colours at this time of year. It is not by chance they ride the currents of a breeze when pulled from branch and rest upon the ground they grew from. It is the beginning and ending of a cycle. If we are in tune with nature we will catch the flow. I have noticed there are those who go before others. Those who leaves change into the most beautiful reflections of the fall flowers and evening sunsets. Leaves that turn burgundy, orange or yellow on the coolest of nights, provide the path for other trees to follow. They too are the ones whose branches become bare after the first fall rains and the winds that settle in. Falling is the flow from lively life to the silence of death. It is only by faith that spring will bring resurrection and rebirth. As this fall approaches and ends with a winter blast, I ask that you stop and catch the beauty. Whether from a walk, hike or car ride, take it in. Remember the colours, the coolness, the stillness. Breathe deeply with a grateful heart and fill your lungs with the life force that is yours. Breathe in the energy of life, clearing the struggles and let go of anything that no longer serves you. You are in transition. The world is in transition. We are all apart of this world! Falling into the flow of autumn is recognizing the consciousness of nature and connecting it with yours.
In Wholeness, Unity & Love,
It’s all about energy, frequency and vibrations. Nikola Tesla already proved that. Can you feel it moving within you, within your life? Something changed in the world last night. For two hours I lay awake wondering what had happened. It felt like something clicked on against humanity. I wasn’t afraid, it just didn’t feel right. Not knowing what to do I did what I do best. I fight back. I reached into my tool bad of spiritual help and began to put on the full armor of God. Once applied I called on the name of Jesus to relinquish all that was not of my mission, my ascension, my journey. Immediately it was gone and I was able to fall back into a deep restful sleep. Has this ever happened to you? Have you been awakened in the night feeling like an energy change has occurred?
We all have different belief systems and life experiences but I am guessing you do have someone on your speed dial for spiritual help. We are all warriors fighting the good fight. We all stand together between a spiritual battle in the heavenly realms by powers, principalities, and forces that are unknown to us. Does the fact we cannot see them make them any less real? Like spirit we can see them moving through others who bend to their manipulations and cave into the control. Humans acting unjustly, unlovingly, unfair and unkind. Forces that entice separatism, racism, power over others and greed. Slowly killing each other for whose sake? Humanity is caught in a battle struggling to survive. Some of us feeling defeated giving in and others of us standing up in resistance. “You are not alone; we will not be defeated!”
I believe my spirit last night was telling me to arise to grab my spiritual bag of tools and lock n load for humanity. I was also being told to wake up my brothers and sisters along the way because it is time. It is time to work synergetically to create more mastery within ourselves so that we can fight for what is right & true. We do not have all the answers but we have each other. If we seek that which binds us together in unity, we will be able to have an impact on humanity. Afterall we are all teachers, healers and guides. Our mission is to reach as many as possible to awaken from the dream.
The question we need to address is “What unites us?” Is it our humanity that unites us because we have not done a great job taking care of each other? Is it our planet? Well, the same can be said for that! Is it our sense of community and wanting a better world for our families and friends? Still others ask is it our divinity, our DNA, our ability to react emotionally during crisis? I believe once we truly understand who we are, how we were made, and what we are capable of, then and only then, we will move forward as a species. Understanding our divinity is the psycho-spiritual connection to our consciousness that is needed to awaken the god within. Every religion believes humanity is connected to a creator God and we are called children of God, light sources and other names. What happens when the children grow up?What you believe directly affects your life! Your thoughts directly affect your actions. Self-actualization happens when you disconnect the EGO which is centered on selfishness, greed and power and connect to the world around you in service to something other than yourself. It is our ability to love the EGO into submission that Christ gave us an example of. My advice is to get connected to a group, organization or service that you feel passionate about. If you’re an artist get connected to that modality and share it with the world. Don’t just sit there and tell everyone what you think they should do, get out there and Do Something too!
How is it then we can be better teachers, healers and guides? It is by showing love, kindness, sympathy and compassion to all those we meet each day. Every person you meet is your mission! We are being called to go within ourselves, getting rid of all that does not serve us and re-establishing a new self, based on service.
Going within starts with what you have hanging in your spiritual closet. Any bitterness, resentment, unforgiveness hanging around? It is only to our advantage to forgive those close to us as well as those we only hear about. Whether it is a hurt feeling or a crime against humanity it starts with forgiveness and then moves forward to establish a system of fair communication and transparency.
By working in collaboration, we can accomplish miracles, move mountains and do whatever we set our minds to. Faith is the glue. Faith in ourselves as creator beings, faith in each other as divine souls and faith in the creator who wants only the best for his/her creation.
Rumi talks about the 3 levels of awakening
- Visualize yourself as a drop going into the ocean, because you are divine and a part of everything around you
- Then once within you are now a part of the ocean, you are now expressing through form
- Now visualize the entire ocean as it enters into your drop, you are in the spirit of oneness
There comes a moment when we need to redefine our lives. A time to ask the most daunting of questions, “What is working for us and what is not working anymore?” Whether it be people, places or jobs, we can find ourselves regrouping and configuring a better way to be happier, healthier, or figuring out what it “IS” we really want in life.
I find I have come to this moment and it pushes me towards change. It is time for me to leave my childhood city, a place my father brought us to when he was transferred here in 1969. A flat land that harbours hard working people. A community of giving souls ready to reach up and outward in times of trouble. It is time for me to leave the many souls I met along my journey through school, work and the ones who taught me life lessons in love, jealousy and abandonment. I also leave behind family, friends and neighbours that sparked my creative mind that now begs me to move forward.
I am heading North. My fathers North, called by my ancestors who are guiding me back to nature and a more simpler way of life. We have bought property on an in-land lake with a waterfall right across from us. A beautiful piece of property that is the personification of the Canadian Shield. As I learn to be fearless and surrender to the future, I release all, in the hopes that the light I carry will remain in the hearts I will miss. I cover them in source love and peace. I only ask you let me go, so your heart will not be tight with sadness or grief. Loss is a human trauma that needs freedom to flow and languish into neutrality. Let me create the life my soul calls forth and take this time to reflect what is, or is not working in your life.
May my courage and sense of adventure spark the same within you!
In wholeness, love and gratitude, Jacqueline
“ Excellence is not a gift but a skill that takes practice.
We do not act rightly because we are excellent, in fact we achieve excellence by acting rightly” —-Plato—-
April 21, 2021
The skyline changes as clouds navigate through the solemn sky, predicting change is coming soon. I sit in a space divinely created by the convergence of three tall barky pillars. Three trunks rise out of the earth, like a hand held towards the heavens, in praise and worship. Filling my lungs with the forest air I smell the musty mildew. Leaves that lost flight a season ago lay dormant, decaying but life giving to insects. Seeds that have also fallen lay beneath the ground, wrapped in a an earthly blanket germinating, preparing to sprout. Birdsong blows away on the wind as I contemplate this new year and how I will commandeer through it. Something else wings down to the nearest branch singing and lifts my heart in gratitude. I feel messages all around me, some confirming, lifting, separating and others grounding, directing and releasing me. I am aware of the soil gripping the roots of the three ladies I sit upon and I wonder about the silent connection between human and nature. There is so much we do not see. The roots connecting all the species sending out synapses through the fungal forest in a network the size of the planet. Oh yes our planet! Our nest in constant need of rebuilding.
“They say: The air is a mix we must keep making. There’s as much belowground as above. There are seeds that need fire. Seeds that need freezing. Seeds that need to be smashed open before they will germinate. A thing can travel anywhere just by holding still” Richard Powers
This quote reminds me that second growth will rush back in, testing the strength of each pod and that the web of the forest will swell in design, colour and purpose, just like my life. Each day is a new dawn directing me to be all I can be. I am now reminded of Buddha’s words. “Be still and feel”
If you enjoyed this piece please visit me at:
Patreon link https://www.patreon.com/user?u=11141610 where for only $2.00 a month you can support me and my writing career as I Write to Unite Humanity!
Today I spent my Birthday hiking out in the great Kennedy Woods forest. How awesome to be among the ancient trees, frolicking birds and singing crickets. Spring is in the air and I feel alive. Each day I have promised myself this year, to do one thing that makes me happy and 3 months later I feel alive, happy, centred, and grounded! It’s a choice to take a step, a choice to let go and a choice to loving yourself better! Join me and take this challenge too. Live life choosing what makes you happy!
Here I sit at my computer thinking of all the things I have on the go. March has come upon us fast and April is springing forward like “tigger” on steroids! I started my book club back up and we are on month #3, I have started a Patreon page to help me bring forth my Soul Coaching Business, my articles, my poetry and my Art. You can find me at Patreon.com/soul expression writing. I am still editing my second book of poems, and working on three other books. “The Courtship of Gwendolyn Eve” a romantic memoir of my in-laws while they were courting in 1947/48, my second book is “A Generational glance at Anxiety” It’s effect on families throughout 3 generations, and lastly “Re-Inventing Retirement, how “zoomers” plan for the future since 60 is the new 40. It used to be called Boomers but now that we are healthy, wealthy, wise and living longer, we need a different blueprint to align ourselves with.
If that isn’t enough I started painting again, a lost love of mine. I have been following 5 different artists online trying different types of painting from abstract to modern art, still life to impressionism. I may begin to draw nudes again too, anyone willing to model? Mom?
What I have found since all these lockdowns is that for an extrovert I am equally happy as a forced introvert. Maybe its my 8 octopus hands and their twitching for something to do but I like my own company. Not to say I don’t like yours, there are days I am wound up frustrated like a wolf in prison on a full moon night! but I have accomplished to take my own advice, I have tried Yoga, meditation, writing, listening to relaxing music, cooking, reading, and oh yah drinking wine. How has it been for all of you? Leave a comment if you would like me to talk about something you enjoyed or struggled with. Just ask me not to post it and I will keep it totally confidential.
On March 21st 2021 our daughter is having a zoom baby shower and we are excited about that. She had a hard time conceiving and she is the last of our 4 children to be a parent. It’s a GIRL but the name will be revealed soon!
As we teeter on the edge of another New Year, Covid restrictions, masks, and not being free to fly without quarantining or getting a vaccination, let us look within, calm the unsettled parts and put our faith in our ability to create a world where we are all free! where laughter can be heard, hugs rule and smiling faces shows us how much we were missed.